Lining of two parking decks at Saveways Crescent Centre
BKV Holdings was contracted by Peet’s Roofing to line two parking decks at Saveways Crescent Centre.
The one 1 762m² roof was lined with a CIN EP 500 system and the other 1 513m² structure with an epoxy-fairing coat. BKV Holdings accelerated the project by completing the blasting and cleaning components in under a week to finalise the entire project in less than 30 days as requested by the client.
Our state-of-the-art solution deployed at Parking Deck 1 entailed:
- Track blasting to obtain a surface profile;
- Applying a CIN C floor primer; and
- Applying a CIN EP 500 polyurea.
Our state-of-the-art solution deployed at Parking Deck 2 entailed:
- Track blasting to obtain a surface profile; and
- Applying an epoxy fairing coat;
We used the following equipment on this project:
- A track-blasting machine;
- An EXP11 spray machine;
- A Festo mixer; and
- A water bowser.